At the following lines, we will inform you about our rules for Publishers. Such rules are important to maintain a high business standard between the FlightSim AdWork, its Publishers and the customers, purchasing advertisement campaigns at our network.
Your sites must:
- deal with Flight Simulation!
- have a minimum of 10,000 page views per month
- not host content that delivers malware or browser hijacks/redirects
- not host or link to copyright infringing (pirated/illegal) material
- not contain or link to adult content
- not be under construction or incomplete
- not lock, interfere, or manipulate with the browser or navigation
- not be associated with spam in any way, shape, or form
- have been online and operational for at least one month
- have a functional layout and adequate design
- contain original content and comprise of at least two pages
- not contain excessive advertising
Working with other Agencies for online advertising is not allowed for publishers while cooperating with the FlightSim AdWork. Beyond that, Publishers of course can run campaigns negotiated with advertisers by themselves.
If you and your page meets our rules and requirements, we are very happy to welcome you at the FlightSim AdWork.